Hi !

Hey guys! Long time no see! It was a long break actually haha almost 1 year I guess. But that doesn't matter. Don't worry I'm doing well, eating well, studying quite well and still stanning EXO. I also voted EXO today on MAMA. 

Are you guys doing well? I'm having a week of university break so I have time to update a bit on my blog. Only two weeks left for my final exam. But I will sit for my final + repeat papers for almost one month. After that I will enjoy my holiday for almost 9MONTHS omgg and will register for degree after that. Fuhh. And I also will be 20y/o next year *feeling old already*

Ofc I miss blogging about EXO. But I'm so busy with so many stuffs and sometimes I only turn on my laptop just to do my assignment. Plus, I always having mental breakdown or feeling depressed. So crying has been my hobby since then.

hope you have a nice day! 

-Nina Park

No comments:

Post a Comment