EXO SCENARIO [Dorm in fire]

When their dorm is on fire...
 
Suho: Calm down guys! Everything is under control!


Baekhyun: CALM DOWN?! HYUNG!! CAN YOU HERE YOURSELF?! MY EYELINERS ARE BURNING!

Chanyeol: *doing some hand gestures and poses* Fire is my power *smiles derply*

Sehun: Luhan hyung!! Luhan hyung!! I'm thcared! *cries*

Luhan: Sehun, be manly like me. We are Manly. Manly. M-ma--- FORGET IT! KRIIIIS~ *runs to Kris and hides*

Kris: Get off from me luhan. I gotta save Ace.

Tao: You fire! I'll wushu you for burning our home! *wushus fire*

Lay: Why is our dorm on fire? Oh... our we filming an MV? Look at that, the fire looks real!

D.O: MY KITCHEN! MY KITCHEN! MY KITCHEN WARES ARE EXPENSIVE!

Chen: This dorm is on FIIIIIIIIRE~ *le sings*

Xiumin: *run outside with a bag full of foods*

Kai: Am I that hot to burn our home? *smirk*

No comments:

Post a Comment