EXO SCENARIO [KRIS' DRAWING]

EXO's REACTION TO KRIS' DRAWING

D.o: What are you doing?
Kris: Can't you see? I'm drawing something.
...
After 10 mins...
Kris: Done! Whoah! My drawing skills are awesome! *smirks*
D.o: So what's that?
Kris: Can you guess it?
D.o: Hmmm...
(the other members walks in)
Baekhyun: Oh! Your drawings are getting better! That was a cute mouse!
Kris: It's not a mouse. It might crash and eat a mouse!
Chanyeol: So it's a cat!
Kris: No!
Chanyeol: But why? Cat eats mouse right?
Kris: -_______-
Tao: It's not a cat or a mouse 'cause it's a panda?
Kris: Nope.
Luhan: A deer like me? *aegyo*
Kris: Ani!
Kai: Oh I knew it! A horse!
Kris: This is already extinct.
Lay: Then it's a unicorn!
Kris: I said extinct not those who doesn't exist!
Xiumin: Is that a food?
Kris: Definitely not.
Xiumin: Then I'm outta here. *walks out and head to the kitchen*
Sehun: Maybe Ace knows it?
*talks to Ace* Do you know what it is?
Ace: Oh come on! Pretty obvious. It's a dog!
Chen: *stares at Kris drawing* I agree.
Kris: *cries at the corner* Even Ace didn't recognize it. It's a dinosaur!
Chen: It's a dinosaur? But it looks like a dog to me. A dog who can stand using only his two feet.
Kris: *cries harder*
$uho: Stop torturing his drawings. But seriously, this bad.
Kris: Are you defending me or what?
$uho: *hand Kris some money* Take this and enroll to an Art School. At least learn the basics okay?
Kris: TT______TT
--

[T/N: Ace is alpaca. Kris' stuffed toy son. And he can speak on my scenarios.]

cr owner

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny. I feel sorry for Kris. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete