EXO IMAGINES 01

 Kris trapped you in between his arms and the book shelves and smirked. "You're not going anywhere until I have your lips on mine"
... -------------------------------------
Sehun leaned into u and tugged your hair behind your ears with a cute smile on his face. "Don't cover your face, you're beautiful"
-------------------------------------
Lay: How do u do that?
You: Do what?
Lay: Make me feel so alive with one kiss? Can I kiss you over & over again so I'll feel..more alive?
-------------------------------------
Kai: I didn't know you have special powers too?
You: I don't.
Kai: Yes you do, you have the ability to take my breath away the moment I see you
-------------------------------------
You see Luhan writing girls' names
You: Are you cheating on me?
Luhan: No, why?
You: Who are they?
Luhan: Oh, I'm thinking of our future daughters' names *smile cutely*
-------------------------------------
Baekhyun: Can I please have a look at your bag, room & car?
You: Why?
Baekhyun: I'm looking for my heart, that you currently have. Where did you hide it?
------------------------------------
Chanyeol: Hey it's you!
You: What do you mean its me?
Chanyeol: Everyone's talking about you !
You: What did I do?
Chanyeol: You captured my heart •﹏•
------------------------------------
You found Tao lying down on you bed half naked.
Tao: Babe, the air conditioner is broken. You don't mind if i sleep half naked right? *sexy smile*
You: *gulp*
------------------------------------
D.O holding your hand
D.O: You think it'll work?
You: What do you mean?
D.O: You know, superglue on our hands so I'll never let go or lose you.
------------------------------------
You: Why do you have a huge space on your wall? You should put you picture on.
Suho : No, I have a better idea.
You: What?
Suho: Our future wedding photo
-------------------------------------
Xiumin hugging you protectively in front EXO & buried his face on your neck. "You're mine only." he said jealously.
-------------------------------------
Chen: I have one wish
You: What?
Chen: To be the father of your children and put EXO up for adoption

cr : SME tagalog memes

No comments:

Post a Comment