Be careful, Chanyeol..


OMO OMO YA~!! Oh gosh~!! Gwenchana??Are you ok dear?? When I just read your post to me, I was so shocked and my heart was beating so fast just now!! Oh phew!! I'm glad you're safe now. Don’t drive when you're sick dear. You shouldn't even drink coffee when you didn't eat anything much or empty stomach. That was not right and so unhealthy. Drink some milk or hot cocoa if you're not eating anything next time. Don't scare me again ok? I just don't want anything happen to you,eat something and take your medicines before you drive later. Aigooooo take good care of yourself okay??

Our Chan Yeol recently banged his head on the door panel glass at the airport and it was so loud and the fans standing far away could hear "Bang!!!!" too. And the fans who saw it said he squinted his eyes with a painful look and the fans near him ask him if he okay? He has a forceful smile at them and said he was fine and no worries. He’s really a thoughtful, considerate to the fans and always lied when he was sick or in pain. No wonder that day sehun lent him his shoulder to rest. Suho at the back gave him a pat on his back too. He must be really in pain. Poor Yeollie~!!!!


cr owner

No comments:

Post a Comment